In this section of our website, we’ve provided audios created by our center’s director and psychotherapist, Dr. Parker Wilson on a variety of topics including the basics of modern psychotherapy, mindfulness and mediation, Buddhist psychology, and much more.
We sincerely hope that you’ll find these audios helpful and that you’ll use them to guide your decisions on how best to use your mind to achieve your personal and professional goals.
Doctor Parker Wilson, Psychotherapist, Counselor, And Director Of The Awakened Mind Institute, Denver Psychotherapy Center
Feel free, however, to contact us by email (simply enter the information requested on our secure online consultation form) if you’d like more information about anything you find in these audios, or if you’d like to schedule a private consultation with one of our center’s doctors.
Playing The Audio Files
- To play each audio file, click the right-pointing triangle / Play button.
- Turn your sound up, sit back, relax, and enjoy.
- If at any time, you can't play a file, try choosing the command in your web browser to refresh or reload this page.
Downloading The Seminar Audio Files
- If you prefer to just download the MP3 files for added convenience later, please right click on the file links and then click "save target as" to download the audio files directly to your computer hard drive. Depending on the speed of your Internet connection, please be patient while your file downloads.
- If you're using an Apple iPad to access this website, simply choose the option to download each file to your device.
Click the links below to listen to and / or download the file you want: