Our doctors and psychotherapists (all hand picked for their expert training, effectiveness, and clinical skills) have more than 16,000 thousands of hours of experience successfully treating individuals suffering from even the most challenging psychological obstacles, such as:
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Childhood physical and sexual trauma
- Depression and anger
- Painful "what ifs," disorientation, confusion, and dissatisfaction with life
- Extreme stress and sleep deprivation
- Anxiety and emotional overwhelm
- Past traumas that painfully interfere with life and relationships
- Unhealthy relationships with partners,y spouses, children, or other family members
- Sexual, alcohol, and / or substance addictions
- Grief and loss
- Parenting a teen that is spiraling out of control
- Mood and Personality Disorders
- Loss of self-esteem and confidence.
Perhaps you've tried repeatedly to improve your life on your own. Maybe you've conferred with friends, talked, argued, and cried with your family.
Maybe you've sought spiritual guidance and read self-help books, gone to seminars, or been in counseling before - or maybe you just gave up, suffered in silence, and waited for things to improve on their own.
Unfortunately, when left untreated, these types of psychological diagnoses only deepen and get worse with time. That's why it's vitally important for you to get the help you deserve.
Basic Buddhist Psychology S = p(r) (video)